Lead Cloud Engineer
Axis Technology, LLC is a leading Data Privacy Solutions firm based in Boston. We work with clients worldwide, architecting and integrating DataOps products that speed up access to secure data. Over 20 years, Axis has built a reputation as an expert in Data Security solutions solving some of the largest data privacy challenges with proven processes and software.
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer who can build upon Axis Technology’s message of data security by leading the development of the next level of automated products and tools that secure, test, and optimize our clients’ data assets.
The Lead Cloud Engineer will play an important role in developing Axis Technology’s in-house automation services and application products’ development. The Lead Cloud Engineer will work with cloud-based technologies to identify, design, and build new tools and applications to expand our client services offerings and data partnerships.
- Practical knowledge developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing with AWS services (Lambdas, Simple Queue Service, Simple Notification Service, EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Experience developing containerized/serverless workloads
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and standards, relational databases, and SQL languages
- Strong development skills in one or more Python, C#, or similar languages
- Lead in applications’ design and code reviews, implement agreed-upon designs according to integration plan and create and maintain applications’ documentation
- Ability to work independently and achieve deadlines in a flexible remote work environment and effectively communicate work status/issues in a timely, relevant manner
- 3+ years software development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Math or equivalent
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, Developer, or Solutions Architect certification
- Availability to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
NO AGENCIES or 3rd PARTIES