Peoplesoft is one of the most common applications customers ask us to mask. It contains lots of sensitive data and has a large and complex data model.
Peoplesoft’s primary function is to manage human resource information so it contains a lot of sensitive employee data. The application requires ongoing development and testing since it is often heavily customized.
Rather than risk having a data breach of some of their most sensitive personal information, companies require their IT staff to mask the Peoplesoft data before using it in non-production environments.
What is included in the Peoplesoft Data Masking Solution?
- Project Planning – Interview key stakeholders to understand corporate security policies and Peoplesft customizations
- Data Onboarding – Configure Delphix Masking based on client’s corporate security policies and Axis Peoplesoft templates
- Masking – Axis masks your core Peoplesoft tables as well as any agreed upon custom tables, iterating as needed.
- Masking Validation – Axis works with your team to validate the data has been successfully masked
- Documention – Axis will provide a detailed report with a description of what data has been masked and how to rerun the masking as needed.
Axis 5-step Masking Process